Thank you for your interest in our Global BBA program. We realize that the application process can often seem daunting and overwhelming. The information below will help you better understand our application requirements and admission process. If you have additional questions about the application process, please do not hesitate to Contact Us
Step 1: Fill in application form online (the application portal is being updated, and will be released in November)
Step 2: Upload scanned copies of the supporting documents.
Step 3: Pay application fees (CNY800) online with a credit card.
Applicants are also required to submit one set of the supporting documents, in hard copy, to the Program Office no later than two weeks from the online application date.
Notes: All documents which are not in English must be accompanied by an official certified English translation.
- 1.1 Original academic records
- 1.2 SAT, ACT, IB, AP, UK A-level, Cambridge International A-level, or other standardized tests’ score report (if applicable)
- 1.3 TOEFL or IELTS score report which are within two years’ validity.
- ● PTE Academic (Persons Test of English Academic)
- ● C1 Advanced or C2 Proficiency (Cambridge English: Advanced or Proficiency)
- ● English is your native language
- ● Or you already (at the time of application submission) at least 3 years at a school/university where the language of instruction was English.
- 1.4 Original recommendation letter(s)
- 1.5 Personal statement
- 1.6 Original Statement of Guarantee (download the template here)
Transcripts are a record of your academic accomplishments, including every course you took, when you took each course, and the grades you received.
In addition to the ACT, SAT, AP, UK A-level, Cambridge International A-level, and IB exams, we also accept national examinations from over a hundred countries.
The following two tests can be considered a replacement of TOEFL or IELTS tests as proof of your English proficiency:
You do not need to include the language test scores if:
In the recommendation, your counselor (or a teacher/professor who taught you in the last 2-3 years) tells us about their experience with you as a student. This can include both personal and academic characteristics, as well as your extracurricular involvement.
In the statement, please tell us briefly your academic background and interests, career goals, and anything else you would like to share with us.
- 2.1 Your passport main page
- 2.2 Graduation certificate(s)
- 2.3 Proof of Financial Support
- 2.4 School profile
- 2.5 Other supporting materials you wish to include in your application files (if any)
Documentary proof of ability to finance the studies, e.g. latest account balance, pay slip, letter from sponsor.)
This provides an overview of your high school (e.g. background, student body, curricular offerings, and grading system.)
The Admission Committee will meet for a Pre-Selection Jury, where they will examine your application in detail. During the Pre-Selection Jury, we will consider your educational background, extracurricular activities, essays and recommendations. Your application must show motivation to succeed and clear reasoning for applying to Renmin Business School for the Global BBA program. All of these aspects are taken into consideration when the Jury decides whom to invite for the interview process.
The interview (most often via Skype or phone) is a great way for us to assess your communication skills, leadership potential and ability to contribute effectively to group discussions, as well as to consider whether your personality complements the mindset and culture of Renmin Business School.
Right after the interview, our Admission Committee will meet to discuss and decide upon your application. They will review every aspect of your application and your performance in the interview. Decision outcomes may be “application admitted”, “decision deferred”, or “application denied”.